Great Malvern is a thriving and expanding residential and business centre located in the lee of the spectacular Malvern Hills which are a prominent feature in the Worcestershire landscape. The town sits between the A449 and the A38 roads running south from the Cathedral City and County town of Worcester (8 Miles) to Ledbury and Tewkesbury respectively. The M5 motorway (J7) is only 8 Miles leading north to Birmingham and the West Midlands which are within commuting distance, and south to Bristol and the M4 to London.
Main line train stations at Malvern Link and Worcester. Birmingham International Airport is 30 miles.
Great Malvern is a vibrant town with:
- Growing retail and business centre
- Wide ranging recreational facilities
- Excellent state and private schools
- Priory Church dating from 1085
- The Malvern Theatre inspired by George Bernard Shaw and Edward Elgar, and one of the leading provincial theatres supporting arts festivals throughout the year.
The rural setting is characterised by black and white Worcestershire villages serviced by a network of A and B roads in rolling countryside set back from the River Severn.
- Worcester M5 (J7) – 8 miles
- Tewkesbury – 10 miles
- Cheltenham – 20 miles
- Birmingham City Centre – 35 miles